Wanna Ruf It Campground
We pride ourselves on having a quiet and family oriented campground.
OUR GOLDEN rule applies:
"BE CONSIDERATE OF YOUR NEIGHBORS"
- All campers and visitors use the facilities at their own risk. Management and owners are not responsible for any injury to person,persons, or pets, this includes damage or theft,of personal property. Management reserves the right to evict anyone for behavior detrimental to the campground and its visitors, or failure to abide by campground rules.
- Fees are figures per family. A family consists of 2 adults and up to 4 (four) unmarried children. Families with more than 4 children will be accommodated. No one under the age of 18 may rent a site. Minors must be accompanied by an adult in attendance which accepts responsibility for the camping party.
- Seasonal rentals are for RV and pull behind campers, We do not rent Tent sites by the month.
- Golf Carts (electric or gas) are permitted. No ATV's Side by sides are allowed with prior approval from owners and we reserve the right to revoke permission if not used responsibly.
- Registered campers are responsible for their guests. Please inform your visitors they must stop at the office and register, and if staying the night pay in advance. If not staying the night, all visitors must depart the campground by 10 pm.
- Make sure guests park in designated areas, No parking in empty campsites, or on the lawn. use the parking lots.
- Speed limit is 5 mph. Roadways are walkways in a campground.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
- Any sound equipment (i.e. radios, stereos) are limited to your sites enjoyment.
- All pets musts be on a leash at all times, leash cannot exceed 10'. No pets are permitted in any building or recreation areas and are not be be left unattended at your site.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted in the campground, this includes BB Guns and slingshots.
- No Fireworks or firecrackers.
- No Smoking in the bathrooms or showers.
- Campfires must be kept at a reasonable size. Make sure all fires are out before leaving your campsite.
- Only raw wood is for burning in your campfire, NO finished wood such as cupboards, doors, drawers, etc.
- Adults are responsible for the conduct of their children at all times.
- All minors must be at their campsite during quiet hours.
- Sites are non transferable nor refundable should you choose to end your stay early.
- No nails, screws, or staples in trees, do not cut any trees down ,dead or alive. If a tree needs to be removed please contact management.
- Garbage is to be bagged and taken to the dumpster. No trash is to be left at the campsite upon departure. (Garbage /Trash is only what is accumulated during your camping stay, no outside garbage/trash is permitted in the dumpster.
- You are welcome to leave your camper on site for a winter storage fee of $100.00
- A security deposit of $75.00 will be accessed to any campers who wish to have any external structure on their site. (i.e. porch, outside refrigerator, shed or other structures. Deposits will be refunded after inspection of site upon your departure. All structures, trash and debris must be removed and the campsite left the way you found it.
- NO DRUGS.
- Drunk and disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
- No cutting through other peoples campsites
Rules and Regulations are in place to ensure all our campers have a peaceful and relaxing time. So kick back, relax, enjoy and have fun.
We are glad you're here!